Do you dream about the great-looking and healthy teeth, and shiny bright smile? It is time to fulfill your dreams. Our dental clinic is offering a wide range of dental services available at the affordable prices. We are ready to turn your dreams into reality.
Every person wants to have healthy and beautiful teeth, and here at our clinic, you can completely change the appearance of your teeth. Shiny smile and great looking teeth will boost your self-confidence, but that is not all. You will enjoy eating and drinking, and you won’t be able to stop smiling.
Our dental team always gives its best and that is why you can rest assured that you will have the greatest possible experience. As we have mentioned, we offer various dental treatments at our clinic all available at the affordable prices. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us. We will gladly respond to any of your questions.
Our friendly staff is here to refer you to the real experts, and schedule your appointment.
- check-up, scaling and polishing
- fillings, extractions and dentures
- root canal therapy
- crown and bridgework
- protective mouth guard
- dental treatment in medically compromised patients
- traumatic injuries to the teeth and oral cavity
Oral and maxillofacial surgery
At our clinic, we have qualified oral and maxillofacial surgeons that provide treatments for various disorders that are affecting the teeth and jaw:
- dentoalveolar surgery e.g. removal of buried or impacted teeth
- orthognathic surgery i.e. correction of dentofacial deformities
- implant surgery
- maxillofacial trauma
- treatment of benign cysts and tumours of the jaw
- treatment of temporomandibular joint diseases or disorders
- treatment of oral-facial pain
- treatment of oral mucosal diseases
Here at our clinic, we also offer orthodontic dental treatments. Our orthodontic can improve your dental inclusion, straighten the teeth if they are not properly aligned, and improve your dental occlusion.
We also provide restorative dentistry dental services. Prosthodontics and endodontics are the sub disciplines of restorative dentistry.
- vital pulp therapy
- conventional and surgical root canal therapy
These substitutes might take the form of bridges, dentures, and implants.
They provide special care for the patients who have temporo-mandibular joint disorders or suffer from congenital malformation.